Related News and Commentary
Instructions for Starting an Article
- Create an account.
- Go to a page, like this one, to which you wish to link your new article.
- If you are logged in, you will see an "edit" link to the right, above each subsection. If you don't see it, log in.
- Click the "edit" link on the section in which you wish to add material.
- Add your article title with double brackets around it, like this [[My Article Title]].
- Click "save the page" at the bottom of the editing window.
- You will see your article title. It will appear in red until you add content to it. Double click on this.
- Follow the instructions which will appear to start editing your article.
- Please put [[Category: News]] or [[Category: Commentary]] at the bottom of your page. Select Edit to see how it is done in other articles.
Remember, you can always come back to this page to find your article link. You can use the same link in other articles, [[My Article Title]], to create another link back to your article.
Don't be afraid! It's easy to learn. Here's more help on editing articles: Editing Help
Also, feel free to create new categories! Your help is needed to make this a great site!
For now, it is okay to put a bunch of stuff on a single page, but eventually we will want to create separate page for each ministry and entry, making this an index page to related articles.
Wall Street Journal 8/12/08
- New Front in Abortion Battle: Both Sides Await Report That Charts The Effects on Mental Health By STEPHANIE SIMON August 12, 2008; Page A16
- Abortion: Asking the Difficult Questions Wall Street Journal, August 11, 2008, 11:40 pm
- Abortion Studies Support Both Sides of Debate By STEPHANIE SIMON
- Ginsburg & Supreme Court's Interest in Abortion as Population Control for Unwanted Groups
- Robinson, Stotland, Russo, Lang, and Occhiogrosso. "Is there an “Abortion Trauma Syndrome”? Critiquing the Evidence" Harvard Review of Psychiatry
- Handicapping the APA abortion and mental health task force report Dr. Warren Throckmorton
- APA denials of abortion mental health risk contradicted by other studies Good overview article from Catholic News Service.
- "Science tells us when life begins. The real question is when love begins. Ultrasound before abortion legislation is highly effective because of the unexpected love women experience when seeing the beauty of their unborn children." -- Dorinda Bordlee, LifeSite News Report.