- Post your story with or without your name. See the instructions at the bottom of this page to learn how.
- Please respect the entries of other people and do not edit them, save to correct any typographical errors. #You are free, however, to add material regarding another person's testimony on the talk/discussion page associated with each article or testimony.
- THE LIES I BELIEVED
- Near Miss Harmed Me Emotionally
- The Secret
- My Rape, My Abortion, My Healing
- Relieved that an abortion helped me hide my affair and move on with my life. And then....
- My Story
- Steven Tyler and Julia Holcomb
Please also submit your story to Operation Outcry.
Other Parties' Testimonies
Instructions for Starting an Article
- Create an account.
- Go to a page, like this one, to which you wish to link your new article.
- If you are logged in, you will see an "edit" link to the right, above each subsection. If you don't see it, log in.
- Click the "edit" link on the section in which you wish to add material.
- Add your article title with double brackets around it, like this [[My Article Title]].
- Click "save the page" at the bottom of the editing window.
- You will see your article title. It will appear in red until you add content to it. Double click on this.
- Follow the instructions which will appear to start editing your article.
- Please put [[Category: Testimony]] at the bottom of your page. To see how this is done, click edit on this page and scroll down to the very bottom of this page.
Remember, you can always come back to this page to find your article link. You can use the same link in other articles, [[My Article Title]], to create another link back to your article.
Don't be afraid! It's easy to learn. Here's more help on editing articles: Editing Help
Also, feel free to create new categories! Your help is needed to make this a great site!
For now, it is okay to put a bunch of stuff on a single page, but eventually we will want to create separate page for each ministry and entry, making this an index page to related articles.